Awesome Games

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Awesome Games

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:06 am

Folks...Oh folks...First off, whats up?!? I know you think you are old school and think you know whats what in the gaming gerne...You got your Zork and your Pong...But people, let me tell you a secret...Ever play Grim Fandango? This isn't a break-thru game...But I gotta say...Some of the best voice acting I've seen in a game. If you haven't tried it, buy it. Lucas Arts from 1997. Yea, 1997. Kick ass game for the time. But hey, you want something more modern? Not a EQ type game, but something like a action jumper? Maybe like that slut all us guys used to get off to...The Tomb Raider chick...Well, something better is American McGee's Alice...This STILL has to be one of the best games graphic wise and sound wise to date. Never heard of it? Well, it's from EA Games...Yea, the same company that makes the best computer sports games on the market. All the way back from, hmm, wtf, only 2002! Only 4 years old and this game will kick your ass just looking at it.

So, try these two games if you have never heard of them and see how a gerne can be made into a materpiece.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Return to Open Chat