Last Guild Post

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Postby Worff » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:32 pm

Yeah, I think this -does- go deeper than finding groups, or not having time for game or key farming to go on raids you can't make. I mean, why would that result in a :finger fair paths?? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from but not having much luck. I have a buddy thats 55 and he says he has probs finding groups sometime too, but ya know .. I've seen 60-70 toons say LFG and hear nothing but crickets chirp also, because peeps are already busy .. yadda yadda blah blah .. thats why I made a druid, now I just have to look for KEI and not a group heheh. I didn't even join a SINGLE group till I was level 55 or so .. and joined TF .. was 100% solo until then. Yeah a solo'ers life may be a bit more lonely at times than some people want.. but join a guild .. Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt .. there you are with peeps to cuss out .. er, talk to.

But hey, on a serious note .. ya gotta lay off the guild .. if you keep flaming us then yeah, no one will miss you .. matter of fact some would probably hold the door open for you if that keeps happening. 98% of peeps have no idea what's eating you (or not hehe) so dying a martyr is out of the question .. chill, girl .. just have some fun or tell us whats really up.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby arielyn » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:26 am

hmm, i don't understand how we're pushing anyone, we still don't have any requirement to raid. just because we're hitting bigger and stronger targets, we're not pushing people.

we ask people to get VT keys and Emp keys so that they can get the loots and such when we hit. If you don't plan on attending these raids, then don't worry about it. Same with PoP progression mobs. We're just trying to get our guildies drops that they want and will enjoy, but if you don't feel like raiding, you don't have to. and if someone is pressuring you into raiding, then let me know.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby cywair » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:46 am

I remember first meeting you and trying to get you some lvls in PoN we had some fun, you even pulled a few stalkers, sorry i havent been around much to help out, anyway skel Best wishes to you and may you find happiness somewhere.
TUNZ 70 Bard

And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
cywair

perception

Postby bill » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:14 pm

i feel i have no place in the guild

I'm sorry you feel that way. Perception can be a bitch. I'd feel bad that you feel the way you do if you hadn't been so damn upset at everyone lately.

So, :finger back atcha babe.

PS thank you for all the work you did with my sig.
bill

Postby Morbier » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:32 pm

Good luck to ya Skel. Hope ya find what you are looking for out there, or if it was just a moment of frustration and your sticking around I'm sure everyone can understand that too.

Just to let ya know, most druids understand your frustration where you're at atm. You are at the end of ur hell levels, not even having a decent heal or some other important spells till level 58ish and not knowing what me whittle woll in life is.

Seems ya have alot of people here that care about ya, and the few not showing support may have been put off by getting rude gesture thrown at them, so perhaps you can cut them some slack. Either way, good luck.
Morbier
Lurker

Postby tenae » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:01 am

skel I know what you are going threw it used to take me 3 months to get threw one level. and I never had time to play it takes patientce sorry if that isnt spelled right I am drunk and its only 9am. you should first take the pressure off yourself pens doesnt run the guild anymore so its not about raiding its about having fun and just getting away from all the real life BS that goes on.
tenae

Previous

Return to Open Chat