Last Guild Post

Postby Skel » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:01 pm

I give up.
I fucking GIVE up.

And just because i know it's coming:
:finger fair paths.
Skel

Postby ForsakerTrull » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:03 pm

ERRR ok, not sure what happened but cya skel.

Trull
ForsakerTrull

Postby Torizzt Darkwolf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:24 pm

I dont know what happened Skel but Im sure this post didnt need to be hostile.You have many friends here and Im sure alot of people in TF wish you all the best.

Fair paths to you.

Torizzt
Torizzt Darkwolf

Postby Serano » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:30 pm

She was in /gu lfg - while there were lots of groups forming up thru the day. I think she loged right after she said she was trying to get exp for the last 2 hours and not doing well - I pointed out that during that time - tani got about 30-40 % in AC and dinged level 57. Shrug. there was 2 empty slots in that group.

I see a lot of peeps say they can't get exp - meanwhile there arep peeps setting up groups and exping and doing shard hunting - and unless you are over 65 most shard camps yield some exp.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Skel » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:57 pm

This is SO beyond groupage. I'm really not THAT petty and i did try to leave anything personal out of it when i left.

My work schedule being what it is, i have almost no time to raid so being pushed to finish keys for zones i'll never see is completely useless. And since that's the current obsession i feel i have no place in the guild.

Not to mention that although there are the occassional groups that form up, a level 57 is not able to keep up very well and desipte what logic and/or everyone else may say, it's horrible exp to be in a group with 5 66+ guildies.

The bottom line is that i don't have the time to hardcore grind or spend months farming key components for raids i can't attend. And on the rare occassion that i DO find a solid group, it's almost guaranteed that i'll lose that exp the next day due to having to eat death because there are no clerics in PoK or anywhere else willing to rez. This is not their fault necessarily and it's not limited to guildies. Obviously everyone has shit they gotta do.

I can only spend a max of a couple hours a day IF IM LUCKY on EQ and at least half that time is Corpse Runs.

I'm exhausted with the feeling that i HAVE to level faster. Hell, i'd be delevelled to 55 already if i hadn't had a mercy-invite from Caelum and a few other guilds.

Everyone has time constraints, i understand that ... TF just pushes too hard for me to keep up.

So y'all have fun grinding away, it shouldn't be too great a loss for you to have me gone.
Skel

Postby Serano » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:13 pm

fair paths
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:48 pm

Skel you are one of the peeps who I could really relate to. I shall miss you greatly. Wish it did not come to this and I know there are better solutions then just leaving. My usual play hours are nights as I work from 7pm to 7 am. If you happen to be on look me up I love having druids along for company. Be safe, have fun and dont let this stress ya out hun ...its only a game after all.

Azzenkar Emberune
Azzenkar Emberune

Postby Uilea » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:51 pm

Isn't Caelum also pushing emp and VT?
Uilea

Postby SapphireSniper » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:14 pm

*hugs Skell* :(
EQ: SapphireSniper - lvl 57 Erudite Wizard of Vazaelle (RETIRED)
HZ: Sapphire Sniper, Envoy of Aubadrine, Fiend of Dawn
46 Cleric, 66 Mason, 36 Enchanter, 21 Carpenter
44 Alchemist, 40 Miner, 24 Jeweler, 20 Gatherer, 8 Scholar (RETIRED)
ATITD 2: Sapphire Sniper (RETIRED)
SapphireSniper

Postby Bilnick » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:46 pm

Strange we had a group that went back into AC Saturday night as well, asked in /gu at least 3 times if anyone wanted to go. Had people ranging from a 53 SK to a 66 pally. All got exp and good cash and tradeskill drops. Oh well, good luck to you.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Ophidion » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:09 am

at 57 you can quad PoD rather easily I would think.
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Exp

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:13 am

Druids can solo the whole game to level 70. Takes time but it can be done. I'm proof. A Druid always has something to do.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby arielyn » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:57 am

see ya around skel, was fun being guilded with you. I hope caellum works out for you, but i believe uiela is right, they are farming VT/Emp too.

fair paths

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Skel » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:13 am

I guess i wasn't clear enough ... i had a GROUP invite from Caelum, not a guild invite. Like they'd ever have me.
Skel

Postby Kaylar » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:43 am

God girl, I'm going to miss you. :cry I understand the limited time play you are going through. Like Azzy said in his post, and there is mine. While he is sleeping I have to watch our daughter, so there is hardly any play time for me. After she goes to bed @ 8pm then I can at least log on and really play for about 4 hours. (I really have to push myself when it gets later than that)

As of lately, I have been feeling the same way. Not the leveling part, but feeling like I'm being pushed to do something. Personally, I don't like it one bit. Not to say that I'm doing it either. I do thing's when I can and when I want to. They are not paying for my account, so they can't tell me what I can or can not do. Nytengale was in a guild that was like that. The first officer (at the time) was telling everyone they had to level. In spite of it all, I made Kaylar then. (I had only been playing the game for a month when all this started.) Which it got me away from the bs going on in that guild. (btw, the guildleader from that other guild was a RL friend of mine and Azzy's) The first officer found out that I was playing a cleric and was wondering when I planed on leveling her and when she was going to get tagged for that guild. I told him I was leveling her and the in my own way, and I had no plans of getting her tagged. Of course she did get tagged for a guild, but a different one. (my best friend on here...Doominatrix's guild TORTURE)

I saw what happened to that other guild. (First officer became guildleader) He continued to push people to level and get certain things. Yes, they got big, but with in 6 months the guild was gone. The guildleader left the game and gave it to someone else, and that person ran it into the ground.

Skel, don't get down on yourself like that. Any guild would be happy to have a person like you in it. I just wish something could be worked out so you wouldn't leave us. I'm going to miss you dearly hun. If you ever want to group, (and I'm on) please send me /tell. I would be more than happy to group with you.
Kaylar

Next

Return to Open Chat