Hey

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Hey

Postby Bibble » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:15 am

Hey, I am Bibble a 62 bst with 26 aa, so far. I am with OoA right now. I read on vazaelle.com that you guys have an open raid policy. Is it ok for me to join tfchat, and offer myself? OoA doesn't raid or group together that much. I just enjoy the chat spamming my screen. Makes me feel not so lonely. I'm not always available since I group with a RL friend sometimes, and that will always supercede other activities. Thats why I haven't pursued more advanced guilds. So, is it cool to just hang out in tfchat, and offer my help?
flags:
hedge
PoJ trial
alternate access to sol ro
working on alternate access to tactics
Bibble

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:58 am

http://tribalfury.org/content.php?c=join

tfchat is open to all.....

Glad to meet ya and hope to see you out there
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Postby Serano » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:36 am

yep we typically allow guests - on a case by case. We have some peeps that haven't been in our guild for over a year = or some never at all - that have been on lots of raids with us. Look for raids to typically form up about 845 PM ESTon Tues, Thurs, Fri and sat. If you ask in Tfchat about 800/30/840 EST where to be - someone will shoot you a tell.

Follow raid instructions of the raid leader and you will likely be a welcome guest at future raids. Loot is awarded by TF's DKP policy which predicates that all loot is bid on by TF members. The content we raid most of the time doesn't produce much loot that goes to guests. maybe when we do NTOV in April.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

heh

Postby bill » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:06 pm

Don't let that discourage you on loot however. You never know who is at the raid and has better.

As far as coming along, I would keep an ear to TFchat. Aside from looking for LFG's in there, raid announcements go there and if you are able to work with the team, we'd love to have you along.
bill

Postby Bibble » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:12 pm

Sounds great. Hope to meet some great people.
Bibble

Return to Open Chat