Loyalist Faction

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Loyalist Faction

Postby phishn00 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:06 pm

If you're looking for a quick, fairly easy way to faction up, the best way that I've found is to do an instanced zone. Basically, grab an alt (low 50's, I've heard as low as 45 will work, but I haven't confirmed that personally), and use that toon to request an instanced. You need at least 3 people in group. Because the lower lvl is the one requesting the adventure, the mobs will be set to their lvl. Once inside, the mobs will be about the same difficulty as the ones in DS. Now you ask, why do this instead of just plowing around DS? Here's why I like the instanced:

- No trains, no competition for camps, and best of all, no lag for you 2 or 3 boxers out there

- Much higher rate of aug and slugworm drops from my experience (I've heard Scoriae is much more common there as well, though I've still never seen one drop in all my kills in OoW)

- The nameds here are rare- just ask Serano, but they do have some decent loot when they pop.

People can be switched in and out just like GoD trials (use /dzadd, /dzq etc). A group of 65+ can plow a dungeon in no time.
phishn00

Postby Serano » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:45 pm

I beleive if you do this you will want firepits.

Murkglider gives no loyalist and watering hole only has about 5 total ukan/kyv/nocs total.

I haven't done a RCOD instance so I don't know if they will be better. WHAT? RCOD instances? yes - there are RCOD instances that are VERY unknown - few have explored them and no one knows the PHs at all.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

aoe party

Postby dantenx » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:51 pm

Get a bunch of wizzies together, mag too. Have them AOE trains of greenies to death in DS.
I ate thermal paste in kindergarten.

*Cockwave on
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1164750
*Cockwave off
dantenx

Return to Open Chat