Raid

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Raid

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:58 am

I wanted to apologize about the raid tonight.

First, I thought I had a good plan for my first encounter with the Cursed Cycle, but it was to hard to control the mob the way I had hoped we could. Now I know a better place to do the fight.

Secondly, I want to apologize for taking us to the wrong mob in SSRA. I am so damn tired after working 6 days this week and about 60 hours, I wasn't really focused. I didn't even realize my mistake until Angyish mentioned it. Lesson is, don't lead a raid when your not focused.

And finally, I really wanna apologize for going LD and not being able to get a connection again until now. I was just starting to give the strats and LD hit me. Connection didn't come back until now, about a hour later.

It just wasn't my night and I'm sorry about that. Most people know I don't have that many problems all in one night. At least I know we can easily take the Cursed Cycle without any problems at all with the proper placement.

And by the way, who the hell keeps killing Grummus? Everytime I want to take a raid to kill him, he isn't up. Oh well, sooner or later he will be our bitch, just like the rest.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Jahras » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:07 am

We went back down to cursed and handed his ass to him np!
Jahras

Highscores: 2

Postby Bilnick » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:47 am

There was a pickup raid on Grummus on Saturday afternoon a few people in guildchat were saying.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby fendeesha » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:44 am

EoTD is the culprit on Grummus according to bmar. Back flagging and all that...
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Postby Kaylar » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:06 pm

Well Goofy, I had a blast the first time through. I can't remember having that much fun in a long time. I thought the best part about the first run was trying to keep Brikksx alive. I heard you say, to rez Waystin and I did, plus try to heal the MT. I also manage to get a rez for Angyish as well, and Brikksx was still standing after all that. Irish was doing a fantastic job on the heals as well. If it wasn't for her I don't think I would have been able to do the rez's.

When we went back to the zoneline to rebuff and get our stuff straight, I had logged so that I could reset the internet. (I go LD every 4 hours with the connection we have now) My knee's have been killing me for over a week now with all the cold weather we have been having here. (which sucks big time) Beside's, Azzy was off of work last night and it was he's night for the computer.

Congratz guys on going back in there and kicking his butt.
Kaylar

Sweet

Postby Xturm » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:36 pm

That was the best raid ive ever been on. It was more fun than anything. Cant wait till next time.
Xturm

my 1st TF raid

Postby ritasue » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:09 am

I didnt make it to the raid till the 2nd time around but i had a blast even if i died twice lol. I am having to relearn Eq for the most part but this was a great lesson. I hope to go on many more raids with yall. I just got gates and omens today and need to learn about those expansions too now so if anyone wants to tell me i would appreciate it. I would love for someone who knows the game to show me around and teach me how to work the new auguments and stuff.
thanks
Sometimes i sits and thinks and sometimes i just sits
ritasue

Postby Windadar » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:44 am

Goofy you do a great job leading raids and I really appreciate your hard work. The officers stepping up and taking over the raid was great. Pinning that guy in the corner was perfect.
Wind
Windadar

Return to Open Chat