A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Postby Serano » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:21 am

I have no idea. not going to try to edit that old post
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby fendeesha » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:34 pm

LOL, Serano's high! Hubby and I met in college, he was getting divorced from his first wife and I was living with some one else. We met in January, got together the end of May and got married July 14, 1994. Been married almost 11 years now. ROFL, there was a pool going at our wedding (which was in my grandmother's living room) that we wouldn't last six months! He never asked ANY ONE about marrying me, he didn't even ask ME! He said, you WILL marry me... ~grin~ I guess I did at that! Seriously though, gratz Z, it's about time you got someone to keep you in line!
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

whew

Postby bill » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:58 pm

thank god Rachel does't read this site, you guys are sending shivers up my spine ><
bill

Postby Kaylar » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:39 pm

I guess I should say how Azzy and I got together.

Met in college. He was a student and I was as well. Met him somewhere, but hell if I can remember where. We started dating in 1990. We dated for 7 years. Finally, he asked me to marry him on Dec 24th, 1994. He asked me this question in front of my Great Grandmother, my Grandmother, both my parents, my sister and now her husband, my great aunt and great uncle. Yeah you could say we had a house full that night. Believe it or not when he asked me I was in total shock. I had been waiting for this for quite awhile now, and was thinking he would never ask me. So, when it was my turn to anwser the question, my mouth was wide open like a stupid fish. Then I hear my great aunt say something in the back ground, to answer the question. I said, "Yes, I do, I will." I wanted to make sure I covered all the bases. LOL

Anyways, we had a 2 year engagement. We finally married on May 3rd of 1997.
Kaylar

Postby Valkorin » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:42 pm

I bet goof wish some guy would send him flowers daily to his desk too.. :) ... :jester and Congratz Zyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Yeah, I know, it's a game, but I like to play by my own rulze"
Valkorin

Previous

Return to Open Chat