Final 1.5 hit (again)

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Final 1.5 hit (again)

Postby phishn00 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:56 pm

Hey guys, we're going to try my final 1.5 hit again on Sunday, Jan 16th at 8 est. All the help I can get for it would be much appreciated. The final mob is Tarlang, in Nobles Causeway.

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=16467

Rampages, enrages, quads 3200. Around 650k hp. I'd like at least 5 clerics and one druid min. Tanks should be all set, though Naz, if you wouldn't mind bringing Sibrius (and if you ever log off WoW) just in case one of the tanks has issues, that would be awesome. So in closing, tell your friends, bring everyone you can please. I've been at this mob for the past few months, and I'd love to get it finished. Thanks all, see you in game.

Oh, and this should take less than an hour from the beginning of the plow to the mob being dead, so it won't be a big drawn out raid. If we have enough people at 8, we may just set up a CoH and take him right down, and we could have the whole thing done in 20 minutes :drunk:

PS- I will make sure to bring the punch and pie this time.
phishn00

1.5 hit

Postby Luthe » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:14 pm

I'd make sure this time that a rampage tank is set up, also
whomever is running the heal chain this time . make sure that it has been tested and working before engaging the mob like last time ...
Luthe

Postby nazar » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:43 pm

im for sure there if i don't have plans :razz ..but uh i don't think a sk is the way to go with that..sib would be good ramp tank if that's what ur asking
70 Mage on Vazealle (Everquest)
60 Warrior on Detheroc (World of Warcraft)
nazar

Postby phishn00 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:59 pm

Naz, plan was for Sib as a backup ramp tank in case the rt didn't show/had computer issues or whatever. Interr will be playing MT on a 14k buffed warr (he's confirmed so we should be gtg).

And Luthe, what's the point of bringing up last time again? It was talked about to death, but once again, a) soe fixed/changed the encounter before we did it, I'm very very sorry that an hour of your life was wasted because no other necro posted on the change, and b) I'm sorry once again that you were the only cleric who didn't know we were doing quick heals as opposed to a chain. This time I will make sure to send a tell to every cleric and wait for a response to make sure that everyone is on the same page, in case someone misses the dozen times it's said in the heal channel.
phishn00

Postby phishn00 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:20 am

Will also take out Menlo as well if he's up since we'll already be in zone
phishn00

Postby Serano » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:02 pm

whats a menlo?
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Open Chat