Heya from a long lost shammy

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Heya from a long lost shammy

Postby Artok » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:41 pm

Heya Tribe

Just popped in to say YO! Havent logged into EQ since EQ2 launched and probably won't for a long time to come. I am having a blast in EQ2. To me there's just more game, although EQ has 10x the content, EQ2 keeps me very busy and I haven't camped a spawn yet.

Anyway, reading through the boards it seems things are going well for the Tribe - PoP raids on a regular basis. Nice work! Let's see some EP flags :)

Well if any of you make it to EQ2 I'm on Permafrost server currently a level 33 paladin (also #40 on server for most quests completed).

Artok
Artok

Postby Oakenblade » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:46 pm

What's up, Artok? Glad you're doing well. Unfortunately it'll be a while before I even get my ass in a safe position to play EQ let alone EQ2. And I agree, I would be greatly overjoyed to see the tribe in EP.
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=865384]Baron Oakenblade Wyldwolf
57 Preserver
RETIRED[/url]
Oakenblade

Postby arielyn » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:39 am

sup shammy how they hanging?

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby cexser » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:20 am

Howdy artok...waas just thinking about you the other day. its nice to hear your still out the kicking someones arse. however you still need to improve your lurkering skills and post on the boards more. laters
cexser

hehe

Postby bill » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:01 am

hiya art, sounds like you are kickin asses and not bothering with names :thumbup

True barbarian style, good to hear from ya, hope to seeya soon !
bill

Return to Open Chat