What happened?

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

What happened?

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:02 am

Hey! I know I kinda dumped y'all, but WTF happened to the website? Crappy-ass HTML menus that cannot be seen for the color scheme; bad, poorly-resolved pics with indecipherable captions, and all kinds of crap out on the front page. I wouldn't show that to my ex-step-father. Plus, from what I can tell, the roster's been updated once since I left, sometime last September.

And y'all bitched about *MY* updates.

Ack. The reason I'm REALLY here:

I'd like permission to download all my stuff from the gallery. Who's been in charge of that? It's been MONTHS since I left, and nothing has been added to it despite the fact that I left a current copy of the freeware on the server. How sorry. It requires no intelligence at all to update it; fer Tunare's sake, *I* made it work.

So, I either would like the PW so I can retain my info, or assistance in DLing my stuff.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Serano » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:29 am

don't like the way something is done - do it yourself.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby arielyn » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:54 am

nistari happened. he has gone afk for the holidays and with all the new members and the dust of EQ2 and WoW it has been a shuffle project. will be working on it soon and i'll see what i can do about the gallery for you.
Last edited by arielyn on Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

heh

Postby bill » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:42 am

I can't believe the balls on you woman. After crying for many threads in many different places about how no one appreciated you and then come out and ask for something immediately after insulting ppl?

You catch more with honey than vinegar my dear, you know that by now I hope.

Unless this isn't your first request which would be a little odd because I haven't heard any of this until this thread.

Its umm, nice to hear from you I think ;)
bill

some one is on the rag

Postby Luthe » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:08 pm

:puke
Luthe

Postby Oakenblade » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:25 pm

*Sigh* Seeing threads like this really makes me sad to the point of reminiscing over old times that will never be brought back.
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=865384]Baron Oakenblade Wyldwolf
57 Preserver
RETIRED[/url]
Oakenblade

Postby Ophidion » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:51 pm

why dont you start playing again then
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Postby Bilnick » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:48 pm

Maybe I'm a computer newb and all that, but can't you just right click and save any picture you want? Shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes tops.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Uilea » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:00 pm

You insult someone then ask for a favor?
Uilea

heh

Postby arielyn » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:29 am

heh i'd lock this, but alas i agree with my other guildies on it. we will get you the pics when we can if you cannot right click and download them

if i have to burn them and email it to alaska i will.

in the future, please do not gear the hostility that you feel towards me to anything my guild is trying to accomplish or is doing. If i remember correctly, it took you a few months to get decent with this style of web design, and we were always patient....so how can you expect us to be instant masters at designing the site?

And for the record. TF is kicking ass and taking names in a time where other guilds are folding. Reguardless of whether our web site is
Crappy-ass HTML menus that cannot be seen for the color scheme; bad, poorly-resolved pics with indecipherable captions, and all kinds of crap out on the front page. I wouldn't show that to my ex-step-father

or not

and

Plus, from what I can tell, the roster's been updated once since I left, sometime last September.

sure it is. you are no longer listed there are you??

and snurple is listed again..../shrug she just rejoined a week or two ago.
And Briskk just apped on Dec 26, got tagged after, and is listed on it not 5 days later..... if a few are not listed its because they have not posted it on the forum for roster updates yet. So do a little research next time before attacking

and funny that right as you posted this, nistari was working on an update that was probably posted about the same time you came here and ripped our site apart

focus your anger on me, not the hard work my guildies are putting into this guild. Fair Paths Calthine. I will make an effort to get those pictures to you so you don't have to bear the sight of our site anymore since its so bad in your eyes.

/rant off

love my tribe
Last edited by arielyn on Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby ForsakerTrull » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:00 am

Cal I used to have a lotta respect for ya but reading your post here 2 words come to mind .....FUCKIN' BITCH.

TRULL
ForsakerTrull

Postby cywair » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:41 am

i asked the same question like 2 months ago but they refused me to fix it as ghey as it is , ya know me calth hehe the site is lame , least we took down CT tonight wooooooooopeee, anyway hopefully they will come to some agreement the site is ghey

tunz 67 bard
TUNZ 70 Bard

And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
cywair

Postby deladriendil » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:42 am

haha. wow. what amazes me that you can say you 'dropped' tf and then have the balls to show concern over the content here at the same time. man no wonder I am single.

I might ask nistari to let me help him on this since I used to do web stuff for the pittsburgh group in another facility. but he can be sorta thick headed about outside assistance.

But yeah. holidays, new years, two brand new MMOs on the market as well as end of year work stuff = the pages as they are now.

matrix online cometh.

Del
deladriendil
Lurker

Postby Serano » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:45 am

OMG saker.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Thread

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:27 am

My balls itch.