AE Disband Lastnight?

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

AE Disband Lastnight?

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:55 pm

Whats this I hear?

The VCC has...sorry to hear this happen to a good guild of great ppl most are awesome ppl...

But what was their deals? Break or what ?
Last edited by Zyzzerzazz on Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

hmm

Postby bill » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:06 pm

as of 12/14/04 I saw long-standing members of AE (relatively speaking) back in their original guilds. I would say its definite.

Kinda unfortunate but I can't argue with reasons that may return some of our raiders ;)

AE was always fair and kind to us, sad to see them pass.
bill

Postby Serano » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:46 pm

Well - apparently it was due to WoW.

Don't know how many of them we will be able to scoop back tho. some of them by now are prolly more attached to some of the other AEers and might join some of them in th eother guilds. That is - the ones that are still playing.

I see Sunrp still playing, saw Deodorax recently - and Killon I saw just a couple days ago. I don't know if team still plays.

Ralph and fad came back and retired, No idea if wulfzor still plays - other than that - not sure who else is there. shrug. wonder if many of them would want to slum with us again like Snurp is ussually willing to do. We aren't raiding the same targets they do - and only a few of us can zone into where they prolly do exp groups.

But the tag is still avail to any of them if they want it and aren't part of the exudos.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

AE

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:24 pm

Wulfzor still plays. I apped for 4 days to AE when I deguilded and then decided I didn't want to be thrown in a guild that was raiding the top zones. Which would make me miss all the stuff I've been fighting so hard to get access to. I decided that being in AE or AD or those guilds was not for me. Guess I made the right choice.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Snurple » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:32 pm

First, I have never thought of me raiding with TF as "slumming" I enjoy my time period and wore the TF name for long time being very proud of TF tag. /smake Ser

As i am/was AE i feel i should clear things up. The Guild tag will not be deleted per GL's orders. We were on a holiday break when the new games came out.. Bad timing... there is an AE guild in EQ2. what on earth prompts a successful game into trying to out do itself.. way to go sony.
Anyway at this time AE is not a guild proper.

Wulf I belive is in WoW on Hyjal, Kill N Time are both staying in EQ to my knowledge, Deo is remaining in EQ as far as I know.

The Turtle Lady
Snurple
Lurker

Postby cexser » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:17 pm

hey turtle lady........its nice seeing you on these boards! thats all
cexser

Postby deladriendil » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:13 am

crazy. They were some good peeps and looked to be solid. Last I checked they were farming Time. now to disband? or something very close is a shock.

Wondering how many other guilds are feeling the same effects? ADs roster is full of red names (inactive players) with no apps listed.

Deo owns.

Del
deladriendil
Lurker

Postby sumven » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:17 am

Lots of guilds are having trouble getting the people needed to raid. I figured at least one raiding guild was going to disband could be more soon, the holidays coming up and the end of the winter semester for people in college doesn't help either. AD won't be fading if we can help it tho, we have alot of apps atm but they just arent shown on the roster. Oh and come back to EQ del, your favorite wizard misses ya.
sumven

Guilds

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:15 am

So you coming back to TF Snurple?

I've heard all the big guilds were having trouble. Lets be honest, once you conquered the top shit, how much left is there? Then again, all the other guilds5 have been hit also from what I've heard. What the hell, I'm here for the long hall! Don't make we solo Time myself!!
Goofydoofy

nah

Postby bill » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:07 am

We will duo it goof :thumbup
bill

Postby Wulfzor » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:34 pm

I am taking a 2 week break from eq then plan on returning as a part time player. Please note my application in the appropriate forums.
Wulfzor

Postby fendeesha » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:36 am

Snurple e-mail me please? If you don't still have my e-mail address, you can pm me. Thanks hun.
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Postby Snurple » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:17 pm

Fen, pm sent with my newer email.

Ya coming thru PA soon?

The Turtle Lady
Snurple
Lurker

Postby Teimsters » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:01 pm

Hiya! There is not much left of AE sadly, most everyone went to EQ2 or WoW. The people that were left have moved on to other guilds or are just staying with the guild tag above their names which is what killon & I were going to do but... lastnight we deguilded ourselves & got taged TF! YEA!! :banana There has been an average of 2-4 people on at a time in AE... very sad. Alot of the "high end" guilds are having trouble. I heard EoTD & Agony are on the verge of break up also. AD seems to be doing ok, some of the AE peeps went over there. Killon & I considered it but we wanted to come home! It is nice to be back! =D>
~Teim Feelzgood~
~ 70 Mindbender of Wraiths of Discord~
Teimsters

EX-TFers

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:08 pm

Glad to see you all back.
Goofydoofy

Next

Return to Open Chat