just so you all don't who the ^#ck is this?

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

just so you all don't who the ^#ck is this?

Postby Angyish » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:32 pm

hi all i was invited to TF wensday night on a pickup Grieg run. so i thought i'd post a little hello and say a few things about myself so you can all get to know me a little faster,

Name: Angyish Edsoul, RL: Aaron

Class: Shadowknight RL: class 1 pain in the ass

AA: 176 spent 4 banked RL: i'm a dude of many talents

Flags: I am currently missing Rallos Zek and Sol Ro for full EP access and have done the Vxed trial in GoD. RL: american flag?

Keys: i have the emp key for ssra a VT key access to all areas of ssra that need keys ie xtc room etc. sebillis paineel and the hole, and some areas of VT. RL: i have keys to my dorm my car and my girlfriends heart <3 <3

Passed guild expieriences: I have been in quite a few actually. I started off in a little crap hole called order of the open hand, believe me there was enough drama in that guild for a RL lawsuit and i was kicked out after awhile. Next was drachenzorn where i spent close to a year of my EQ career i loved the germans and while i left do to problems with some of them i did rise to the position of officer while in that guild and i did have some good times. After DZ i went to Secret Keepers Now disbanded basically i came in when the guild was falling apart due to the lack of progression and half of the guild leaving for EP flagging guilds. NExt i applied to pactum but in the end was rejected becuase i didn't have alot of time to get to know people. I've been bouncing around looking at guilds and decided with some of the larger ones starting to break with the release of WoW and eq2 and seeing TF killing TT and XTC i thought to myself, "own" thus here I am.

Goals in TF: i could say i'm not after loot at all but that would be a lie. but the loot i want isn't dropped by any mob, well maybe quarm but he's a long way off. The loot i'm after is a good family of players and a bit of raiding here and there. I want to help the guild progress through VT and ssra as quickly as possible, not becuase i want to see end game in 6 months but becuase they are major major time sinks and after about 2 months of hitting the snakes over and over you tend to get tired of doing it. hehe anyways post questions you have of me either in RL or on EQ and i'll answer it for you, well if i can.

lets kick some ass
Angyish hatesyouall
\www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1257831
my video (http://media.putfile.com/pactum)
retired
Angyish

Postby Serano » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:41 pm

prolly about one of the more informative and entertaining who the hell am I posts I have seen in a long time. Welcome aboard.

I want to help the guild progress through VT and ssra as quickly as possible, not becuase i want to see end game in 6 months but becuase they are major major time sinks and after about 2 months of hitting the snakes over and over you tend to get tired of doing it.

Just one note. we have this odd slow pace concept. Not like we WANT everything slow --- but there is just a reality of the amount of dedicated progression peesp in this guild are comfortable with.

We still need to get about half of our member base their glowing orb --- but other than learning the strat on fighting and beating emp (the strats are known - but performing them is what needs to be learned) then we should be able to play around with VT hopefully by the end of January.

But certainly a breath of freash air blowing in with the angry shadowknight - so great to have you aboard. I fixed your access today as requested in usergroups.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby rsix » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:46 pm

Welcome, nice to have ya.
rsix

Postby Ozzy » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:18 pm

Welcome aboard....hope to group with ya soon.

Ozzy
Ozzy

Postby Uilea » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:42 pm

Nice introduction

See you in game :)
Uilea

Postby Kaylar » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:45 pm

Welcome aboard. Hope to see you in game.
Kaylar

Postby Skel » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:26 pm

oh god i remember Order of the Open Hand ... but was (thankfully) never a member.

remember Drachenzorn too

god i feel old
Skel

Postby Kiranna » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:32 pm

Welcome Angyish :wavey
Kiranna

Postby kunglao » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:51 am

Welcome to the FrEaK sHoW !!

and in other news ... MAXX ?!?!?!
Brother Kunglao Jones
65 Transcendent of Vazaelle, (retired)

World of Warcraft
Otoahhastis, 70 Tauren Druid
Quinlan, 70 Troll Rogue
Vankman, 70 Tauren Shaman

EQ2 - Mistmoore Server
Schfifty Fyve, 32 Warden
Kunglao Jones (reborn), 24 Monk
kunglao

Highscores: 1

ah

Postby bill » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am

I remember Xeatau (sp?) she was the leader of OoOH.

I had some friends in SK and that was a shame when they broke apart.

DZ yeah, I thought they were really picking up and then they fizzled.

Trust me, we've been around for as long if not longer than any guild you listed, so i think the buck (you get to be a $5 and not just $1) stops here as they say, at least I hope!

Pactum's a great group of peeps, but they can be a bit cold to outsiders from my exp, but maybe I am just a dumbass ;)

Regardless, was nice talking with ya and meeting you on the Grieg hit. Was a sloppy hit too hehe. Look forward to seeing more of ya!
bill

Postby Aboobaka » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:37 pm

Welcome Angyish!
Aboobaka

Return to Open Chat