My Precious - The Ring - The watering hole.

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Postby nazar » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:42 am

i don't think its worth spending That much time in there=p, sure its a decent ring but as the the talk about wos loot goes. there is a ring that drops in wos that is much nice insept maybe the ft 2, but i just threw a ft 1 aug to make up for it np. i forgot i had a magelo so i updated it a bit with it on there=p i have alot of upgrades i couldnt remember the names of tho :sad:
Like yea even me and jah could dou names in the place so its not like things are hardcore)well..still kill me pretty easily heh.. not my pet tho, from my experience(wos loser there almost everyday) i get At least 1 name per time. But check out the inernal ring of regrowrth...range item..shoulder of nimble..swrist..ear. head.all that stuff that i've got and i have had to give it away a few times to random friends when i killed that stuff because well..there lore. not to mention i've gotten for 15 runes so far
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1129324
nazar

Watering Hole

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:21 am

The difference is you don't need to wait for a camp. You don't need to hope you get a good spot. You don't need a full group to kill the level 70 or so mobs. You can farm the ring and runes with 2 people. You get good AA exp and OK regular exp.

Yes, WoS can make you 200K in 6 hours and 2 or more runes with a group of six if your dice are hot, but as mentioned above, it's no guarentee your getting the cubby slot and the hot dice. At least with Watering Hole, you do things at your pace, with whoever you want, whenever you want. It is worth it for sure. I got a ring and rune in about two hours along with 2 AA.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:24 am

well the wos ring isn't melee usable.

and goofy you got the ring in about 20 minutes and then spent 5 hours with us afterwords.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Kaylar » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:00 pm

nazar wrote:but i just threw a ft 1 aug to make up for it np.

See if I were able to get that darn ring to drop, I could slap that other aug on it and have a FT 3 ring instead.
Kaylar

Postby nazar » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:13 pm

well i suppose i don't qutie see it the way u guys do because i was lucky enough to have the ability to have a gimp tank and 3k nukes for fast burn so i can take a name with just myself and a healer, and therefor i just box a healer so i can pretty much horde it to myself. but certainly i'd camp that one ring for 2-3 hours=p but 5-6 hours+ many days is beyond such patient for me :sad:. but not having to fricken race to a name mob the split seconds its up is nice to :)
nazar

Previous

Return to Open Chat