Test Server Patch message

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Test Server Patch message

Postby bill » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:28 pm

http://forum.magecompendium.com/viewtop ... highlight=

Wow...Naiansu linked a Haste item with an oow haste augment that was crafted and the haste stacked on the item lol. They are nerfing that on Test.

Nistari....other magi.....no rent bags will no longer be taking normal gear when they poof. I cannot believe it.

Pet buffs from Pet Affinity weren't being affected by duration increasing focus effects and now they should be working normally!

Autofire is supposed to be live (well, on test that is).

now items that can't be given to pets will have the NO_PET tag. Daioe, please check out your Sword of Truth for me, I am really curious if that thing gets the tag or not.

Persistent minion with that thing...I would spend DKP just to try that.
bill

Postby Serano » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:32 pm

but sword of truth is still no drop and you can't give no drop to pets per their discovery of the passing no drop via charmed pets nerf.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

hmm?

Postby bill » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:42 pm

I thought you could give no drop items to pets hmm...

Maybe you're right. I just thought they nerfed the charming and getting the items back bit. I think you may be right as I think of it more.

Still, I would be curious whether or not the tag is on that item or not.
bill

Postby Serano » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:49 pm

I have given no drop weapons to pets that were not charmed and they wouldn't equip them. Don't worry - they were crappy no drop ones - like the ones off of hand guards. Real no drop weapons I just destroy. Heh, I have like 2 no drop weapons long overdue for destructions. I think I could corpse zerg an encounter with weapons from the bank at least a dozen times before I ran out of weapons.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Open Chat