An EASY key quest (Old Sebilis)

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

An EASY key quest (Old Sebilis)

Postby Nagaash » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:04 pm

For those of you who don't have any keys or flags and want to feel validated, here is the quest to get the key (Trakanon Idol) for Old Sebilis. It is VERY easy, especially if you have the tracking skill:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=86

After getting the key, please note that EVERYONE in your group must have it to enter the zone, which is located in the SE corner of Trakanon's Teeth among some ruins inhabited by undead Iksar. The zone-in spot is located on the south side near a fallen column just inside the edge of the ruins (location is approximately -1600, -4600; just click on the glowing red sphere down the ramp to enter the zone). Also, please note that the zone-IN spot in Old Sebilis is DIFFERENT from the zone-OUT spot! Good luck!

http://eqatlas.com/kunark/sebilis1map.html

http://eqatlas.com/kunark/sebilis2map.html
Lord Nagaash Tevesh'Szat
Warlock of the 61st Circle
----------------------------
"Smile with me, even if it is the smile of skulls and your skin peels away. Laugh with me, though your throats may choke with bile. For you are all my puppets, and I shall lead you in a merry dance.

The merry dance of death."
Nagaash

Postby Skel » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:19 pm

Whoa an EASY key quest? Musta slipped in under the radar when they were making the game, since everyone knows SoE employs pit demons to write their key quests.

Skel has the Seb key and the Charasis key (another blindingly easy quest) but after that it's just too much damn work. Still, i prefer keys to flagging any day.

For the Seb key i had Skel hang out near the SoNH zoneline (in the water) and i was able to get both my mobs within easy distance and always near the river ... makes it easy to find your way back if you happen to not have a map or awesome tracking skills.

The hunter, incidentally, also has a no-drop bow ... it's not spectacular, but if you're a bow class ya might could pick it up.
Skel

Postby Serano » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:17 pm

it's not spectacular, but if you're a bow class ya might could pick it up.

no its a SPECTRAL bow. wanh wanh wanh...

ON a side note that bow was one of the most common bows in game for your average non raiding ranger to have. Until you got windsaber from Seb or chardok bow --- it was spectral bow if you wern't a ranger and didn't have a raincaller. This is of course pre-velious - back when the bow of the underfoot was about the best bow in the game.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Open Chat