farewell jadyn

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

farewell jadyn

Postby Serano » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:40 pm

for those of you that blinked - we had a cleric named Jadyn join us the other day. bound by trust was having break up trembles, and she decided to hang with us until the dust settled. BBT is now working on reforming up atm - so she went back to the peeps that are sticking it out over there. so good luck back home in BBT. But if you see a Jadyn LFG, invite her into your group - she has already been housebroken to the unorthodox tenacity of tribal fury.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Nagaash » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:51 pm

My cousin (Goorfang) was in BBT until recently as well. He has told me about the problems within that guild, and I suspect it will eventually fold or lose many members soon. Jadyn is a good friend of his, and Goorfang says she is a good player. If BBT does fold or take a dramatic hit in membership, it would be nice to have her in TF. :thumbup
Lord Nagaash Tevesh'Szat
Warlock of the 61st Circle
----------------------------
"Smile with me, even if it is the smile of skulls and your skin peels away. Laugh with me, though your throats may choke with bile. For you are all my puppets, and I shall lead you in a merry dance.

The merry dance of death."
Nagaash

Postby Serano » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:01 pm

so.... when is goorfang coming to TF?
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

heh

Postby bill » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:16 pm

Goorfang attended my Ssra hit until he found out we weren't hitting the emperor and then he left /chuckle.
bill

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:16 am

ROFL - BBT is one of the guilds actively pursing Pra and me now that we're guildless...

NICE folks, I've met 10 or so BBT members and been nothing but impressed. Terribly sorry they're having problems, they deserve better.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Hello from the disappearing cleric...and for my next act...

Postby Jadyn » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:54 pm

Serano, I appreciate your post :)

:wavey I have been reading the forums daily to get a feel for this guild. I joined TF in less than 2 hours after deguilding from BBT, and I should have at least given myself 24 hours, or at least 24 hours to see what was happening with BBT. BBT has been thru the ringer, and I just felt like my presence was needed. I'm not sure what I'll be doing guildwise, but it's always helpful to keep options open, which is why I've been lurking. I'm hoping that if my option changes, that I might be able to once again apply for membership to TF, in which Serano informed me was a horrificly terrifying experience of clicking the yes button.

Anyway, thanks again for the shelter from the storm, it was nice meeting a few of you, and hopefully our paths will cross again soon
Oh, and Skel, you ROCK! :thumbup
Jadyn

Return to Open Chat