ashlee Simpson on SNL

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

ashlee Simpson on SNL

Postby Serano » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:08 am

I turned off SNL Sunday morning right after the fake news so I missed this live.

http://www.ashlee.us/media/ashlee_snl_videos.wmv
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Serano » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:16 am

http://www.stereogum.com/

some people make fun of ashlee simpson.
Serano
Officer

Postby Skel » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:34 am

This entire family is what results when an idiot and a plastic manaquin have children ... vapid, brain-dead, Baywatch doppelgangers with about 4 brain cells to split.

It amazes me that these dumbasses manage to breathe without assistance.

On the plus side, the band DID manage a decent guitar riff in her absence ... but WHAT THE HELL was that seizure thing she was doing on stage? I've seen rabid animals in the throes of death that had more rhythm in motion. I know they say white people can't dance but for fuck's sake, if you're that bad just STAND STILL and then graciously drop dead.

I wonder if that will become i skit ... seems to be made in comedic heaven.
Skel

Simpson

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:29 am

Dumb is dumb. To bad it can't be avoided.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Ashlee Simpson is and idiot

Postby Conan » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:04 pm

Thx Serano for posting that link I so wanted to see it and emotionally it was a rollercoaster. I can feel the horror that she must have experienced on LIVE television. At the same time I'm repulsed by her snooty Milly Vanilly no talent ass anyway. Then finally there was hilarity at her re-enactment of Hee Haw, Beverly Hill Billys or what the hell ever she was doing.

Skel hilarious post.
Cimmerian Warrior 70 Winters
Clan Tribal Fury

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1161561
Conan

Horror

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:08 pm

What horror? If the bitch would sing the songs instead of lip sync, she could have sung the song. Anybody who lip syncs should be shot in the head.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:11 pm

yah, some people just don't know what to do when it hits the fan. Extemporary performance is prolly not one of her skills. I mean if you or I were to perform on SNL and they played the wrong tape that we were supposed to lip synch - would we tell the band to just turn off their instruments or kill the tape or whatever the case was and sing it with no back up and no music - got solo? I bet if that happened to oh - pulling a name out of a hat here - Bono from U2 - or Mike Stipe from REM - they would just sing it solo rather than walk off stage. But then those are seasoned performers that prolly don't use a tape anyways.

Her experiance level didn't give her a hint of how to handle a disaster with poise. This kinda reminds me of the SNL skit where will ferril, sheri oteri and tim meadows play a news crew where the telepromter stops working and they devolve into a lord of the flies like tribe where eventually Ferril kills Meadows (the weatherman) in a show of dominance. When her lip synch track fuxored up she had no clue what to do - so she walked off. heh heh - $$
Serano
Officer

Agree

Postby Conan » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:11 pm

Agreed,

but you have to admit you'd feel like a dumb if you got caught lip syncing on SNL. Oh and btw fuck her :finger
Cimmerian Warrior 70 Winters
Clan Tribal Fury

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1161561
Conan

hah

Postby bill » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:24 pm

Then finally there was hilarity at her re-enactment of Hee Haw, Beverly Hill Billys or what the hell ever she was doing.

That was the "we aren't on the air" dance. You could see the way her head whipped around to the camera to see if she was on the air.

Then when she finally caught wind of stupidity, she panicked and bailed from the stage leaving her band there. Like champs, they keep on playing and laughing to each other.

I didn't actually get to hear the audio tho, only what I could see and what others have written and told me.

The posts of her website from that stereogum site are AWESOME!!!

She's basically quoted in there saying how the life of a traveling musician is hard on her voice and sometimes lip synching is the only option. Cuz no other musician has ever had to overcome the severe situations that she has :puke

Die in a fucking fire you waste of protein!
bill

Conanofcimmeria

Postby bill » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:49 pm

HAHAHAH Conan, someone was thinking of you today!

http://www.emallonline.com/jared/ashlee_vanillee.wmv
bill

Postby fendeesha » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:14 pm

LOL, ok, that comparisson was TOO funny!
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Postby Kiranna » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:10 pm

OMG Skel I love your posts, they are the best. I give props to the band too, I thought they did a good job with the set.
Kiranna

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:00 am

The band rocks!! (!!!!!) Someone F*d up the background tracks. Ask Ari, most singers do their own backup vocals, especially when they're starting out. Not really lipping, but more like not hiring the three mandetory black women to do backups. The band dropped right in and rocked it, the audience was willing, but dear little miss "I AM NOT MY ANOREXIC SISTER" beyatch was caught cold. She's got a good voice, sure, and good writers, yah, but honestly, I'd rather hear an honest garage band than her pre-digested pap. And I thought that a week ago when she was on "Regis and Kelly Live".

The sound guy got bopped; her band got chewed out for no reason. She should have SUNG THE SONG AGAIN!

Dumb stage-ignorant bitch.. I gave better performances drunk off my lips.

And somewhere my former producer has video-proof, :lol!
Last edited by Calthine Faeriesong on Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:02 am

woot, former webmistress gets caught by the lag monster in a double post. pls delete the first one, Mr/Ms. Moderator.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Tempertantrum » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:20 am

ya she is dumb as her sister
Wave
Tempertantrum

Next

Return to Open Chat