Another one gone.

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Another one gone.

Postby Champion Flogger » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:57 am

So... I'm in a group tonight, minding my own business. I've been trying to talk Calthine into coming back, and I pretty much had her convinced. Then, out of the blue, Ari is in officer chat telling me he want's me to step down from officer.

"Why?" I ask.

Every reason he listed was personal, and yes, Calthine was listed in there. While the list goes on and on, I'm not going to list everything here. This guild has turned a corner. What was once a family, is now more concerned with the size of the mob we can kill. The guild leader is promoting this, yet still deluding that because raiding isn't madatory that this makes us a family guild. Well, if members of that family cannot use their own /gu during a raid, then the guild is getting too serious on raiding to be family.

Many of you I find pleasure in calling friend. My decision came because of the leadership, not because of any of the members. Calthine and I loved this guild and all it's members, and welcome any of you to look us up at any time. I salute you all and will always look back upon our adventures fondly.

If any of you feel cheated by this goodbye, PM me, and I will try to explain things better. The anger I feel right now would not be appropriate for these forums.

:wavey
Last edited by Champion Flogger on Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[URL=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=297660] PRALLIC PUREEDGE
Epic Knight[/url]
Champion Flogger
Lurker

Postby Skel » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:31 am

Aw not you too! i really kinda wish i knew what'd happened, but that's what i get for not showing to recent raids.

Sorry i didn't get to know you all better before you left i guess i came in a a bad time :cry

In any event, good luck in the future and ... um ... well Hell ... normally i can come up with something more non-cliche than that but it's a bit early here for me.

Cheers to Calthine, Fnord, and Prallic (and any others i may have missed in the melee).

Peace out,
Skel
Skel

People

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:32 am

Bummer. Maybe after the smoke clears we'll see you again. Ever though we've had our bullshit on the forums, I keep the forums and the game completely seperate. I enjoyed playing with you both.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby arielyn » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:57 am

fair paths prallic

as much as you and calthine hate me right now, you have been, and will always be considered a friend.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Serano » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:20 am

perception vs reality.

Sorry to see Calth and Prallic go. I understand both sides of all this, and it is unfortunate that the vision isn't matched accross all players the same. Whenever you have more than 10 people in a guild, where you want to go and be and how you want to continue isn't the same for all the players.

As Always,
Fair paths.
Serano
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

me

Postby bill » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:54 am

Whatever you decide to do, I support both of you. We all have our faults.

Anytime you change your mind. Take a break. The final straw shouldn't have been a straw at all.

You're too nice to even have that many straws to begin with =/ Both of you.

Reconsider your actions, please.

Fnord, good luck man.
bill

Postby Malcore » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:00 pm

:(

well, we had some good times together Pral and Cal. Was always nice gruping with you guys and I hope for the best for you both.

take care!!

- Mal
Malcore

Postby Champion Flogger » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:33 pm

I'm guildless, not retired Malcore!

You and Gynger are always high on our friends list my friend. I look forward to more adventures with you both.

That goes for anyone in TF that we have had good times with. We've moved, but only to the other side of town. We're just a /tell away. :razz
Last edited by Champion Flogger on Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[URL=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=297660] PRALLIC PUREEDGE
Epic Knight[/url]
Champion Flogger
Lurker

Postby Kaylar » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:25 pm

Champion Flogger wrote:I'm guildless, not retired Malcore!

I don't see anything of him saying you retired, Pral... just wanted to point that out.
Kaylar

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:00 pm

Oh, I think Pra forgot a smiley, lol. Some of the lovely goodbye notes *do* sound like we're leaving the game. We're not, like Prallic said, we've just moved across town.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Fnord Shoggothslayer » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:41 pm

I live in a van down by the river!
Fnord Shoggothslayer

Postby Kaylar » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:52 pm

LMAO, Fnord. I know what SNL episode you are speaking about. Who could forget that one.
Kaylar

Postby Aboobaka » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:00 pm

Not retiring, so that's why I'm not saying goodbye. See you around! :razz
Aboobaka

Postby Malcore » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:14 pm

well, since Cal made me start grup recruiting only in TF, I doubt you will be seeing me or Gyn much.

he hee heee...... :razz

(hugs Cal)

I gotcha Pral. My part about "I hope for the best for you both" includes ex-TFers hanging with current-TFers, etc. Cause I think we all know there is no grup better than a grup of TF-tainted, drunken, dying, cursing, rezzing fools.

- Mal
Malcore

Postby Heattas Mavencure » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:57 pm

Take Care Cal + Pra you both will be missed.... :cry
Lord Virtous Defendere
66th Season Paladin
Venerable Heattas Mavencure
63rd Season Cleric
Former Tribal Fury Member
Heattas Mavencure

Next

Return to Open Chat