About me

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:55 am

You know, until yesterday Boo, Pra, and a BUNCH of other people (thanks EVERYONE for all your kind words!) had me convinced that when this all wasn't so fresh I'd retag.

I can't do that anymore. Ari harassed me in tells Saturday night, and then, having sworn that he'd never send me a tell ever again, jumped Prallic last night. Part of the reason he asked Pra to resign as Officer was ME. I'm thinking, I'm not even in the guild anymore /boggle.

So in two weeks we've gone from being long-time, repsected members and "part of the reason TF didn't disolve in March" to, well, shit. It's starting to feel personal.

I tell ya folks, my heart is broken. But I can't be somewhere where my familly (RL familly, no less) is treated like that.

I'm terribly terribly sorry.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby arielyn » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:00 am

calthine, i didn't harass you in tells, i just wanted to make sure that the web site info was provided. The information you sent us was invalid. we can not access the website.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Serano » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:22 am

All we want at this point is to get the website access from the retired webmistress.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:34 am

I had given all the data I had; now apparently someone has fubar'd the PW. I have to contact the webhost and have the PW reset. This could be interesting, since I removed all my RL contact information from the admin site Saturday morning.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Iksurmunky » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:12 pm

perception vs reality.

Sorry to see Calth and Prallic go. I understand both sides of all this, and it is unfortunate that the vision isn't matched accross all players the same. Whenever you have more than 10 people in a guild, where you want to go and be and how you want to continue isn't the same for all the players.

As Always,
Fair paths.

This sums up exactly what I would have said.

Sorry to see you guys go, but I have seen more than one tendency of selective memories here.

Human Nature is to only bring up the points that make the other guy look bad, even when there is fault on both sides.
Iksurmunky

Postby Malcore » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:28 pm

bummerz...

It's always sad to lose ppl that you have grinded with and had so much fun with. I know both you and Pral always wanted the best for TF and for the members and I respected you for that.

Best of luck,
Mal
Malcore

Previous

Return to Open Chat