Changed passwords - From Serano

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Changed passwords - From Serano

Postby Serano » Sun May 15, 2011 1:22 am

Hey... if you are one of the dozen peeps that have retired and you can no longer access your account - I have changed your password to make the first letter capitalized and added the numbers 11 to the end (no spaces).

If this doesn't work - send me a PM here or an email at hlbuchanan@yahoo.com and I will let you know if I even still had your username or password.

Retired accounts I have changed thus far:
Celia Mora... (Last subscribed in 07)
Joshua Oatm... (Last subscribed in 07)
Robert Boti... (Last subscribed in 07)
Melissa F... (last subscribed to EQ2 in 09)
Laura Mcc... (last subscribed in 10)
Karen Va.... (last subscribed in 05)
Steve Par... (last subscribed in 09) See me - your password is different than my answer key above - Instead of adding 11 to the end on yours I changed the last two digits to 11)
Kelly Jam... (Last subscribed in 10 for one month before that 07 -your password is different than my answer key above instead of adding an 11 to the end of yours I added 2011)
EDIT update 26 MAY:
Austin B changed your password according to the above scheme
N Bent...changed your password according to the above scheme - (last subscribed for 4 months in 10.) (Crap - after I changed it I noticed the DC Universe ) - get with me I didn't change this for the first two weeks didn't know you were playing anything) {Meanwhile, looks like i get a 45 day trial of DC Universe.. .muhaa haa haa } [speaking of which, I also have a 45 day trial of EQ2 and Vanguard - don't know if I will even bother with any of the above tho]

https://account.station.sony.com/cam/re ... ?theme=soe

There are a couple more I am on the fence on - as I don't know if the original owners will ever play again... Everyone that I have that I Know currently plays - not touching yours for next weeks - will send an email or PM to see if you still want me to get monthly LON cards for you.

This does make one wonder, how many inactive accounts will be purged from the system following this.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: Changed passwords - From Serano

Postby Serano » Sun May 15, 2011 2:15 am

So.. Due to this account turn off event, It appears that all accounts on the servers - ever... now have a 45 day free subscription. If you left EQ anytime in history - your account is active for 45 days from now. AND --- for whatever reason, apparently 45 days free on EQ2 even if you had never played it - altho, apparently the full EQ2 game is now free to play as well. /shrug.
Serano
Officer

Postby Ranjaling » Mon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

So I logged in last night for the first time in nearly 3 years. (after the 6.5gb DL & having to adjust EQ starting screen resolution before it would run)

What a weird feeling standing in our guild hall again. TONS of memories came flooding back... so many great times.. images of Jumjam running laps & Brikksx sitting behind the birdbath for days, were among lots of memories that flashed back.

I did a quick run to Qeynos and a few other zones where the game first began for me. What a great 6 years this game gave to me! I'll be goofing around a bit on here during the free 45 days. Hopefully I'll run across some of you that helped make those years so much fun.

Ranja
Ranjaling Arrowsmefling
Ooompah Luumpah
Alynsa Vazzaelle
Nintendo Wii Code - 1038 5611 2297 5641
XBOX Live Tag - XXGIBBYVAXX
Playstation Network - GIBBYVA
Ranjaling

Postby Ceruis » Tue May 17, 2011 6:23 am

Hope to see ya :D
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Daioe Sozenports » Tue May 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Hehe will have to drag you somewhere and kill stuff ranja =)
Daioe Sozenports

Highscores: 13

Postby Worff » Tue May 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Hmm I tried to login this evening, but EQ nor Launchpad would connect... I'll try later... if they giving 45 days free may as well play through .. might sub again :)
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Ranjaling » Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Daioe Sozenports wrote:Hehe will have to drag you somewhere and kill stuff ranja =)

I did a /w <everyone i could think of> all last night but didn't find anyone at that hour.

I'm missing the past three expansions and I see the Bazaar has shit 2-3X better than all the raid gear and epic wep I still have. That's kind of depressing in a way.

I never really planned to stay away as long as I did. Once a year or two pasted though, I knew it would be very difficult to become viable again. I hate that TF faded out and feel a bit bad I wasn't around to help try to rebound again. I'd have gladly stepped up to bat with you guys.

I'd love to kill some mobs with ya Jum, any of you guys for that matter. If you can stand a rusty old Ranger with 3yr old DPS/Gear =)
Ranjaling Arrowsmefling
Ooompah Luumpah
Alynsa Vazzaelle
Ranjaling

Postby Ceruis » Tue May 17, 2011 11:34 pm

heh...give Jumjam a week, if you can keep him off of Rift and you will be level 90 with T4 gear.
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Ranjaling » Wed May 18, 2011 11:20 am

Is there some double XP going on or the exp gain different these days?

I ran up and started soloing light blues in arcstone, just to get a feel for the controls again, and was getting 10% AA per kill. I quickly popped off a few AA's which seemed wayyy to easy compared to years ago.

I'll be on @ 11pm EST the next two nights. Yell at me if anybody logs on =)
Ranjaling Arrowsmefling
Ooompah Luumpah
Alynsa Vazzaelle
Ranjaling

Postby bill » Wed May 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Yeah haha I dunno about those Sony fools, they just keep fucking up over and over and over. Kinda glad I never bought a PS3.
bill

Postby Serano » Wed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm

11 PM Eastern... 10 PM local here... I can see about logging on.
Serano
Officer

Postby Ranjaling » Thu May 19, 2011 4:03 am

Serano wrote:11 PM Eastern... 10 PM local here... I can see about logging on.

Good seeing ya again man.. after shooting the shit with you and talking about quests.. I decided to run back to the camp in Arc and see if I could get that drop that always eluded me.

After 2 hours Shekar finally dropped it. I know I spent 20-30hrs back when the expansion hit and never saw it drop once. =)

Now I have the Heartwood Linked Shirt for a third nuke clicky =)

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=47795
Ranjaling Arrowsmefling
Ooompah Luumpah
Alynsa Vazzaelle
Ranjaling

Postby Serano » Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 am

yah - I should prolly have taken advantage of the double drop rate or rare spawn or whatever to work on my DA bauble.
Serano
Officer

Postby Jimbop » Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Hmm, a free 45 days? Sounds interesting to kill a little bit of time. I finished my semester off last week for the summer and now don't have much to do until the fall.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Postby Ranjaling » Fri May 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Hung out a bit last night and watched Jumjam lay the smackdown on about 100+ mobs in an hour or two. Gained 77% exp & 20 AA's from that awesome display. Found also was on and shot the shit on old school games.. I'm quite jealous he has a complete copy of EVO tbh.

Many thanks for the fun and items Jum! I slapped some lifesap augs in the weps later.

I picked up the expansions today.. $19.99 for three expansions was a great deal... so thx for the tip on the Amazon sale.

Worff, Jim & Ceruis (were you playing the ranger before I retired?) I just remember you and the wife playing droods. Hopefully see you guys around. I'll be on different hours each week since I'm working a swing shift, but should be on a good bit (until Duke Nukem Forever comes out.. LOL)
Ranjaling Arrowsmefling
Ooompah Luumpah
Alynsa Vazzaelle
Ranjaling

Next

Return to Open Chat