A Broken Record...

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

A Broken Record...

Postby ThinkInk » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 am

I hate to sound like a broken record but ALL tanks need to join/autojoin TFTANK during raids.
Being in the same channel is so much easier then having to send /tells to each individual with questions/comments/instructions. It is also beneficial for discussions during active events and it gives us a better understanding of what is happening in other parts of the raid. If you're not into socializing, or are into several other social channels, or whatnot, there's no requirement for you to chat in tftank but do monitor it for tank changes, rotations, etc...
I autojoin this channel everyday because this way I don't forget. There were times in the past when you would be cut out of the tank rot, or not be allowed to MT if you weren't in tank channel.

I make this request at almost every raid and would have hoped that it sank-in by now, but always end up having to send 2 or 3 peeps a /tell before they will do it.
I would like to see this made into a raid requirement.

(I do realize that a couple are having problems joining any channels but there's really not much I can do about that. Tech Supports solution was to re-install the game because of file corruption.)
ThinkInk

Re: A Broken Record...

Postby fyrebrand » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:21 pm

i added it to the guild motd. if not in channels directed for ur class, ur not in raid. period.
fyrebrand

Postby Serano » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:18 am

Well, you will be reminded that you need to join.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby petschke » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Sorry also been having trouble getting tftank channel because having problems. Well a friend came over today and he he got rid of what sony told to do and rebooted game.Well worked for a bit and still acting up trying to solve problem and sorry also.
petschke

Return to Open Chat