Raid info

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Raid info

Postby Edwenya » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Hia , its me MIA Eddy lol , well doing my best but would love some help , if there is anyway someone could post up comminig raids for me to get posted to prox people in advance , I would greatly be indebted to you all. Many of you know my RL is insane , and a few key officers are also MIA so trying to juggle both has been trying to say the least. With numbers low for summer as I have seen in all summers past I know turn out from our end will not be what it was. I will try to come but the best I can do is try no promises. So I will talk you guys in game and update you on status . Thank You
Edwenya

Re: Raid info

Postby Serano » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:10 pm

I wish I could say, I know I am missing Tuesday, I have a Work Function dinner to go to, and at best I will be showing up to Thursdays late. I wish I could schedule and run them, just not in the cards.

I know what we NEED to do is start hammering Deep Scar until we get 3 wins, so we can get back to MMM.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Jibvalde » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 am

Unless im held up at work or something i will make sure we raid every tuesday thursday and saturday. will gladly accept any help any time.

Jibvalde
Jibvalde
Guild Leader

Postby Edwenya » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 am

Thanks guys. Jib I should be in game Monday night at some point will get ahold of you or Solar. I will dicuss Last Sat with you. was a hell of a night to be sure. I am truly sorry for that. Some days its just smarter to log then continue and piss off more than I already did that night. My policy move onward and upward, no changing what is done. :)
Edwenya

Return to Open Chat