My Recent Departure from Guild

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

My Recent Departure from Guild

Postby Martinique » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:22 am

First I would like to Apologize for not letting anyone know that Dbar and I were leaving the Guild. After much soulsearching
we decided that the times of Raiding were just not in our time range. Normally we were suppose to start at exactly 9:00 p.m., but the time it took to get going we would have our first hit done by 11:00. Anything afterwards we could not handle the late hrs.. I hope that we can still remain Friends with all.. Best of Luck to Everyone.. Hugs Martinique
I Never Worry About Screwing Up on EQ.,,.,. Cause If I Screw Up one day, I know there is always tomorrow and I can screw up again.,.,.,.,
Martinique

Re: My Recent Departure from Guild

Postby Serano » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Many have the exact same problem, part of the rebuilding process in figuring out how to run raids with nothing but part time raid leaders. Still looking for raid leaders... That can lead without being mean to people on purpose.

Also, we could start earlier if we could get an east coast raid leader.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby petschke » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm

I did say in guild chat also that maybe we should try 8 est and then be ready to rock and roll for 9 est anyone that shows up at nine we could be ready . That's just my opion Ravenworld
petschke

Postby Serano » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:31 pm

We have never been opposed to moving it to 8 PM Eastern. We have a ton of peeps that would work out better for. What we lack is a raid leader to run raids starting at 8 PM Eastern. havn't turned away interest. Oh, but you have to:

1) not be mean just because you are Raid leader
2) not make things harder to flaunt your Raid leader powers
3) Not when starting a raid at a scheduled time, all the sudden try to start the raid even earlier other than assembling 15 minutes prior to the raid, unless again you have scheudled the raid for earlier.
4) Not be mean because you dont' know how to tell peeps what to do without cursing or getting upset.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Ceruis » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:21 am

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Not fair! Good luck out there!

:cheers
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Caeliel » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 am

:wavey
Caeliel

Return to Open Chat