Tuesday and Thursday 9 & 11 June 9 PM Eastern

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Tuesday and Thursday 9 & 11 June 9 PM Eastern

Postby Serano » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:05 pm

We have still yet to clear Steam Factory - so this is a top priority.

Also - restart the farming of OBB

And now that most of the peeps have seen Deepscar - we need to go back to that event.

Some notes on Deepscar - there are some that recommend that we fight the golems in the rooms they spawn in and fight deepscar in the center. I don't know that there is any problem fighthing deepscar in the center - but I am concerned if you fight the Golems in the side rooms the main tank group on Deepscar will be wiped out by the out of 40 radius AOE from the sapphron.

Also - we need to get in and start doing BibBynn some - and once we have cleared all the MMM flagging a few times we should be able to start peeking back into MMM. I know that beating BigBYnn, Deepscar and oBB - we should be able to beat the first two events in MMM.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: Tuesday and Thursday 9 & 11 June 9 PM Eastern

Postby Thanodus » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:50 pm

when we used o farm it, we fought all golems except Viridian in the cave we did the other nite.. and fought Viridian right outside entrance of same cave (keeps the vortexes outof cave)
Thanodus

Re: Tuesday and Thursday 9 & 11 June 9 PM Eastern

Postby Serano » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Thursday night - Starting with Octa- a planned clearing of Steamfactory. So far we havn't beaten more than one event a night in Steam - but we can if we pick up the pace.

Be there to plant banners at 845 if you are free.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Open Chat