TFs current Guild Focus

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

TFs current Guild Focus

Postby Serano » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 pm

It was pointed out to me that many have no idea what our focus is.

1) MMM reflagging for the new members. About half our raid force (15-20) are already fully MMM flagged. we have about 20 returning or new members that are at various stages of not being MMM raid flagged.

To that end - we will continue to work on doing the DSH instances and Steamfactory to fully reflag our raid force. Part of these events do require a couple of raw numbers - specifically BigBynn. We are VERY VERY close to that number count. So if you don't have your Group MMM flag complete - work on it! in fact - might as well work on your Cyrstallus access flag if you don't have that yet as well.

2) Raid Gear farming. There are some targets that are good for raid gear. some in SOF and SOD like the Bloodmoon and Blackburrow events.

We went back to those events for the first time this last week and while we did not win we did very well - and trained lots of new peeps in those events.

3) Fun first

So yes there are SOME SoD group gear that is better than the raid gear we have seen in the last couple weeks - however once we are back into MMM and farming SoD instances - our value of raid gear will once again eclipse SoD group gear.

So far as Solteris. The topic pops up and down like a 25M target. There are some that are really enthused about going back and stomping on it - and to be honest, I intend to beat it sometime. But right now - in order to focus us on whats important - Solteris just isn't it. Encouraging peeps to get the Solteris flags isn't real important right now. After we have picked ourselves up and finished dusting off each others backs - sometime in a few months - we might have a rally to do the Solteris group tasks for peeps and go whuup it up on Solt for fun. because even now - doing Solteris would be just for fun- because the upgrades are only upgrades for serious under geared folks. And to raid Solteris with less than it takes - actually wouldn't be fun. I have seen the events. the first 3 MMM events are easier than Solteris 4 IMO and yield greater reward. So yes, we will go back again and raid past Solteris 3 some day - it just isn't that important "right now."
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: TFs current Guild Focus

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 am

Just a note here, I think it would be a good idea to do the group Solteris access quests whenever you can just to get them out of the way. They aren't as hard as they were two years ago and the exp is still good. No reason to leave those sitting around being ignored for 3 months when people can get em done and be ready when you start raiding there again. I'll even help with this stuff on the weekends if anybody wants. Just send me a tell and ask.

Just a thought.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:32 pm

I am not telling peeps that they can't do those for fun with a group. But they simply won't contrbute to our current raid focus. Peeps can of course do whatever they want to do when they play the game. But Solteris Access is not currently a Guild focus.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Ceruis » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Someone tell my wife to reactivate my account and get meh done :banana
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Return to Open Chat