Just a Hello

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Just a Hello

Postby Sothran » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:45 am

Hey everyone who may remember me, just giving a shout out to see how you all are doing.
Sothran

Highscores: 3

Re: Just a Hello

Postby Ulrith » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:46 am

Pft! Get back ind game!
We are Borg. Your Technological and Biological thingies will be added to the Collective.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Ulrith

Postby Hilf » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:48 pm

good to hear from ya bro, ive been tacking up time in Call of Duty World at War. Almost done prestiging and finishing challenges. Its so much fun to beat up people online with old guns.
Hilf

Postby Bilnick » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi there!

I never even heard of that game you are playing. Is it free?
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Found » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Sup Sothran, been a while.

Playing CoD 2 on veteran right now with Xothoz. When one of us gets too pissed off we hand the controller over =p
Found

Postby Jimbop » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 am

Sothran wrote:Lol, back in another one, its sad, tried to get into Perfect World International to have something to piddle with every now and then, somehow ended up leader of the top raid guild on my server :clubbed:

I played Perfect World International for a while until I got back into EQ again. There are a lot of things I found interesting about the game, but never really knew how the top-end of the game was because it was kinda hard finding good information sites out there on the game. And yes Bilnick, it is a free game. They make their money by having a cash shop that you can buy stuff in. None of the stuff you can buy is necessarily supposed to be game-breaking, but it can make it easier and faster to do things.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Postby Found » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 am

Just beat CoD 2 on veteran, woohoo!
Found

Postby Bilnick » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 am

I thought CoD Modern Warfare was the best of the 4 CoD games for the 360 so far. I haven't played very much of CoD 5 though, I am somewhere into the Russian section of the game. It is on my list of games to finish. I finished Resistance 2 recently, in just over 4 months, good game. Online, I get my ass kicked on any shooter.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Sothran » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Yea, its one of the free MMO's, and luckily they implimented a portion of the auction house so i can buy the "cash shop money" with game money, so I can get cash shop stuff too. I havent made it to high end, but im getting close, with a lvl 79 Blademaster, alot of similarities to EQ which calms my craving, but things could be done better in some places.
Sothran

Highscores: 3

Postby Chadeaux » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 pm

hugs Sothran!!
Chadeaux

Postby Hilf » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:54 am

i think the hardest part of cod5 is playing the last 2 missions in the Reichstag with one of the cheat cards on veteran, the one i use takes away your gun. the only way to kill people is to throw grenades that dont blow up and stab them. its impossible lol. CoD4 was cool too, tough on the veteran difficutly though because the one mission where you have to snipe, then wait for the helicopter was tougher than hell. I still think call of duty world at war kicks ass though, already 10th prestiged done with most of my guns, and still have a 2.00 kill to death ratio, which is extremely hard to maintain online.
Hilf

Return to Open Chat