Saturday, 21 Mar, Demi-Plane of Blood 8PM EST (hour early)

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Saturday, 21 Mar, Demi-Plane of Blood 8PM EST (hour early)

Postby Frogstew » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:52 am

We came, we saw, we slayed that great lizard in Anguish. It was a glorious night. The beastlords and rangers were bragging in the taverns for hours about the mobs they tanked. I think even Mesomeso got some tanking action.

But now, a new threat rises from the west. A malevolence that seeks to destroy all that we fought for. This evil is named Mayong Mistmoore. Next week, it will know our name... Tribal Fury!

It's time to put all those levels, AAXP, and sexy gear to good use! Meet up inside DreadSpire Keep and wait at the entrance. We'll get the expedition, buff, zone in, and commence the pwnage!

This will be an open raid. Invite your friends. Tell your buddies. Bring your boxes. Reactivate your account! Everyone who can get in is welcome (flagged or L70). Use this as a recruiting event... Anguish seemed to get some good attention.

Given the presence of Last Bloods and some good focus effects / clickies, an officer will handle the loot, and decide how best to distribute. The top loots will likely be awarded within TF, but there should still be lots of rots/randoms.

We definitely will need an Enchanter for this event, so if you can attend, please confirm! We may not be able to finish the entire instance on Saturday, but will go as far as possible, then save the rest hopefully for Tuesday.

Frogstew
Last edited by Frogstew on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frogstew

Re: Saturday, 21 Mar, Demi-Plane of Blood 9PM EST

Postby Serano » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Frog, what do you think about starting at 8 Eastern? Demi is LONG.

Based on the quality of the loot, I think we will likely ONLY DKP the rights to hail Mayong if we go that far, and the 2.5 drop. Frog send me a PM or tell in game if you have better ideas. Maybe the Last bloods as well - but based on the last one going for between 5-8 I would be alright with Randoming that as well - depending on your intended audience for the raid.

Also, if the peeps have not done their turn ins they will be SLOW if they have not done Demi before, so we will likely need some mages to COH the slowbies. Make sure to come light and keep STR buffs on if you are not maxed on STR.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Worff » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Serano wrote:Maybe the Last bloods as well - but based on the last one going for between 5-8 I would be alright with Randoming that as well

Last one went for 10 to Remac, just info lol
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Fnord Shoggothslayer » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:54 pm

We definitely want to start earlier for Demi. It takes a *LONG* time to finish.
Fnord Shoggothslayer

Postby saeinya » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:30 am

ya'll would have to do it on a saturday :cry /sniffles and i still need meh 2.5 page
saeinya

Re: Saturday, 21 Mar, Demi-Plane of Blood 8PM EST (hour early)

Postby Frogstew » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 am

Okay, posted to start an hour early.

Frogstew
Frogstew

Return to Open Chat