Roleplayers?

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Roleplayers?

Postby Sereou » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 am

I was wondering how many of you enjoy roleplaying. I am a big roleplayer, and very much enjoy events and such where I can let that out, hehe. In fact, on EQ2 I played on a RP preferred server (though still few ever did), but I RPed quite often there. The biggest thing was every friday there was a bar where a ton of roleplayers would gather at, and just enjoy a night of drinking and goofing around in character.

That is the reason for this post. I wanted to gauge if there would be any interest in a weekly (or bi-weekly, etc) roleplay event. If there is enough interest, it would be open to the general public, and of course booze would be provided =) We would need a few jobs filled (bartender, bouncer, and others). I think it would be great fun, and not much of this happens in EQ anymore.
Sereou

Highscores: 1

Re: Roleplayers?

Postby Hipityhipity » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Hmmmmm I enjoy Role Playing Occasionaly I used to do it alot back in the day when EQ first came out havent done it much since.... What do you have in mind? As usually when i am in the mood I just find a group of people I have never grouped with before and Roleplay with them and they act confused sometimes and sometimes they play along lol
Hipityhipity

Highscores: 4

Postby Sereou » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm thinking just a weekly get together, in a bar scene. Just find a place in game where people can get just about any character to, where not alot of non-roleplayers with bother us.

It would be an on-going thing, continuing each time we meet to talk about adventures we've had during the week, fight, flirt, drink, play games, whatever folks decide they would like to do that night, just in character. If we get enough participation, maybe even have it stem off into adventure RP, though we would need a story-teller for that too (I can if we ever get to that point).

Of course we would need someone to tend the bar, handing out drinks and food, etc. A bouncer to RP kick folks out that get too rowdy, plus other positions we may think up in the meantime. We did this in EQ2, and it was a pretty big hit for a long time, but it was easier there since we had player owned housing that we could hold the event at. It might take a bit of work, but I think it would be great fun.
Sereou

Highscores: 1

Postby Serano » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:36 pm

I role play in group. But - I don't typically have interest to hang out in a non group setting and role play for the sake of role playing. If it is a rare time of playing - I like to be playing. But I ussually role play every time I am in group - the diff between my role play and what others consider role play may be a large gap however.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Hipityhipity » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Aye I dont really have an intrest in just hanging out in a non group setting...
Hipityhipity

Highscores: 4

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:46 am

Define role player? Like where I play the hot delivery guy to the married woman? Or the married woman plays the corner whore for me? This like some kind of costume orgy?
Last edited by Goofydoofy on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Stonecrush » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Goats can get married, and be corner whores trying to earn their $$ for you? :jester
Stonecrush

Return to Open Chat