I'll still be around.

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

I'll still be around.

Postby Stonecrush » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:06 pm

I have come to the conclusion with the only desire to log in is to be social, losing all interest in EQ as a game that I am hanging it up. On and off for almost 7 years I've played this game. It's time that I make the move to my real world endeavors. I appreciate all the people who aided me, and all those friends I've made.
I am glad I am in TF while retiring I wouldn't want it any other way. Like a big family there are always disputes and arguments.

I don't plan on coming back to this game, or any other similar games. I'd make a list of people I'd say good bye to but honestly I still plan to be a TF forum troll, harassing whyllow and fenina especially. If you want my contact details more than welcome to PM me. I will inform you all when I decide to travel again, and I do plan on traveling the US again, maybe Canada though, I forget where Fenina lives I don't plan on visiting her since she informed me about her axe's. :boxing

Take care TF and GL in TBS, SoF, and Candy land or whatever the next expansions called.
Stonecrush

Re: I'll still be around.

Postby Aithzar » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Good travels Stone. Enjoy the new house man.
Aithzar

Highscores: 2

Postby whyllowtwyg » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:23 pm

stone!! this is actually one of the better expansions!! ah, well....fenina and i will have to think of ways to entice you back....that's all there is to it. i would be scared at what a zerker and druid can think up. you have been warned, cowboy, you have been warned!!
whyllowtwyg

Postby ThinkInk » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:47 pm

It was a pleasure playing alongside your colorful character!

Good luck to you in the future!
ThinkInk

Postby Ulrith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Feninas got AXEs ?!?!!?!!? *DROOOOOOOOOOL*
We are Borg. Your Technological and Biological thingies will be added to the Collective.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Ulrith

Postby Hilf » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:26 pm

whyllowtwyg wrote:stone!! this is actually one of the better expansions!! ah, well....fenina and i will have to think of ways to entice you back....that's all there is to it. i would be scared at what a zerker and druid can think up. you have been warned, cowboy, you have been warned!!

get naked and send him pictures
Hilf

Postby saeinya » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 pm

good bye stone will miss you :love
saeinya

Postby NaTi » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:41 pm

this just means more mid-night drunken phone calls... LOL :bluejump
last time i checked.... yup still a noob...

NaTi

Postby whyllowtwyg » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:40 am

does he cry?
whyllowtwyg

Postby Fenina » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:41 am

Stonecrush wrote:I have come to the conclusion with the only desire to log in is to be social, losing all interest in EQ as a game that I am hanging it up. On and off for almost 7 years I've played this game. It's time that I make the move to my real world endeavors. I appreciate all the people who aided me, and all those friends I've made.
I am glad I am in TF while retiring I wouldn't want it any other way. Like a big family there are always disputes and arguments.

I don't plan on coming back to this game, or any other similar games. I'd make a list of people I'd say good bye to but honestly I still plan to be a TF forum troll, harassing whyllow and fenina especially. If you want my contact details more than welcome to PM me. I will inform you all when I decide to travel again, and I do plan on traveling the US again, maybe Canada though, I forget where Fenina lives I don't plan on visiting her since she informed me about her axe's. :boxing

Take care TF and GL in TBS, SoF, and Candy land or whatever the next expansions called.

You best be careful when venturing into Canada :moose:, might 'accidently' run into you an abduct you to work on my house ](*,) But it's okay you'd get to have the monk an shammie locked up :jail: with Zillie and Kerena too. :bewbs :cheer
Got Zombie?
1-800-ZMB-KILLS

ImageImageImage
Fenina
Officer

Postby Fenina » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:45 am

whyllowtwyg wrote:stone!! this is actually one of the better expansions!! ah, well....fenina and i will have to think of ways to entice you back....that's all there is to it. i would be scared at what a zerker and druid can think up. you have been warned, cowboy, you have been warned!!

We're angels!! :angel
We'd never do anything really bad now would we? :twisted
:blush :whip
Got Zombie?
1-800-ZMB-KILLS

ImageImageImage
Fenina
Officer

Postby Frogstew » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:01 am

Take care Stone - we'll miss your humor!

Frogstew
Frogstew

Postby Magimay » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 am

Aww Stonie. I will miss you and especially your incoming pull messages. They always made me laugh!
Magimay

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sigmund Freud
Magimay

Postby Hipityhipity » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:37 pm

Ahhh Well thats just no Fun..... You better continue to log in on occasion but i know the feeling I hope to see you back in game playing sometime soon till then i will look forward to updates from ya
Hipityhipity

Highscores: 4

Postby Hilf » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:32 pm

i still think the girls should get naked and take pictures and post em
Hilf

Next

Return to Open Chat