Your Petiton Dollars at Work

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Your Petiton Dollars at Work

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:17 pm

Read this from the bottom up and please explain to me WTF the problem is with these people!!

Rank 3 Spells

Discussion Thread
Customer (drkdarin soe) 11/03/2008 08:09 PM
Let me try and explain this one more time. I am doing raids in the Serpent's Spine expansion. Namely, Frostcrypt and Ashengate instanced raids. Some of the mobs drop Glowing Obsidian Runes which any class can loot and turn into Kalim'Kar the Gold in the non-instanced version of Ashengate. He will then return to whatever class handed the rune in a Rank 3 spell. For each consecutive rune you turn in, you get the next Rank 3 spell in the line. I turned in 5 runes and was given the first 5 rank 3 spells in the line. When I turned in the 6th rune, I was given the first spell for the 2nd time, instead of being given the 6th spell. There are 13 spells you can get in this line if you turn in 13 runes. None should repeat until all 13 have been given. Upon turning in my 7th rune, I in turn was given the 2nd spell in the line for the 2nd time. I should have been given the 6th and 7th spell for the 6th and 7th rune. Not the 1st and 2nd spell for the 2nd time. The 6th spell is Winter's Flame Rank 3 and the 7th spell is Resist Corruption Rank 3. I am only after Winter's Flame Rank 3 as the rest in the line are of no use to me. Please elevate this petition to the next level so I can get this resolved without having a reply that means nothing in regards to what I need. Thank You

Response (GM Gurdis) 11/03/2008 07:41 AM
Greetings Goofydoofy,

This is GM Gurdis. I understand that your concern regarding the spell which you wanted. I tried to contact you in the game but you were offline at that time. I investigated the issue and was able to find all the spell which are for your class. as you are druid so you have all the spell's of your class in your spell book. So I suggest that you please check your spell you and I hope your issue will be resolved and you will find your spell's too.

Should there be anything else that your require assistance with, feel free to contact us. We look forward to providing you the best assistance possible.

Regards,
Game Master Gurdis,
Sony Online Entertainment,
EverQuest.

Customer (drkdarin soe) 11/03/2008 06:22 AM
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I am turning in Glowing Obsidian Runes to Kalim'Kar the Gold for Serpent's Spine Rank III spells. Not Seeds of Destruction. I have turned in 5 and received the 5 spells I was supposed to get, but when I turned in 2 more, it reverted back to the first two spells instead of giving me spells 6 & 7. There is no class specific Rune for Serpent's Spine Rank III spells. I have no use for any of the Rank III Serpent's Spine spells except for Winter's Flame III, which is what I was after with my 6th rune when it reverted back to spell 1.

Response (GM Dorrang) 11/02/2008 10:01 PM
Greetings Goofydoofy!

Game Master Dorrang here from EverQuest CS Department. Thank you for contacting us. I understand that you haven't "Wild Growth Rk. III" spell after turning in Glowing Obsidian Rune to the NPC Kalim`Kar the Gold while doing Seeds of Destruction Rank III Spells quest and also you have accidentally deleted your Trader's Satchel along with items on your character "Goofyseer".

I have investigated the issue and found that you are turning the wrong rune (Glowing Obsidian Rune) to the NPC Kalim`Kar the Gold. According to your class(Druid), you need to turn-in Humming Fleshwrought Rune to the get respective spell (Spell: Withering Sunray Rk. III, Spell: Squall of the Stormborn Rk. III). Regarding you another issue, I am glad to inform you that I have reimbursed all the items in Trader's Satchel to your character "Goofyseer".

If in the future you come across any in-game issue, please feel free to contact us.

Wish you good hunting and safe travels!

Regards,
Game Master Dorrang
In-Game CSR, EverQuest
Sony Online Entertainment

Customer (drkdarin soe) 11/02/2008 12:40 PM
I'm sorry, the toon I deleted the bag on was Goofyseer, not Goofytinkerer. I'm losing my mind.

Customer (drkdarin soe) 11/02/2008 12:16 PM
On 11/2/08 at about 12:10PM PST, I deleted a Trader Satchel on Goofytinkerer which had about 6 items in it. I did not mean to delete the items inside the bag. Please return the items or the bags with the items in it to Goofytinkerer. Thanks

Customer (drkdarin soe) 11/01/2008 07:27 PM
I turned in my 6th Glowing Obsidian Rune at about 7:15PM pst 11/1/08 which should have given me the spell Winter's Flame Rank 3, but it reverted to the first spell in the line and gave me Cloudburt Hail Rank 3 for the 2nd time. Please issue me the correct spell or 5-6 Glowing Obsidian Runes so I can get the spell I was supposed to be given. Thanks

Character Name
Goofydoofy
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Re: Your Petiton Dollars at Work

Postby Antok » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 am

why is there someone running around named xgoofydoofy goatspanker? :o
A CAT IS FINE TOO!!!
Antok

Re: Your Petiton Dollars at Work

Postby Worff » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:40 am

First thing, you can tell by their grammar they probably didn't have Rosetta Stone to learn engrish (all of you base are belong to me). Secondly, Sony needs to assign GM's that are actually in-touch with the game... most of them are probably just family of CEO's or something at worst, at best they are Devs pretending to understand the game they only know a small part of which they worked on.

Sad thing is... we all know GM's are dumb asses (I say they aren't from this planet!) I wouldn't hold even moderate expectations when dealing with them.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Return to Open Chat