Greetings from Bladekeepers!!!!

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Greetings from Bladekeepers!!!!

Postby karley » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:26 am

Alot of you dont know me so let me introduce myself.

My name is Karley Marxx and I am the recruitment officer of Bladekeepers. In the last month I have worked really hard to promote our guild to be active and ready to raid. Alot of our members would like the raid but the pool of talent has dried up as we all know. I would like to see my people succeed so i would like to take this time to appeal to the leadership for a guild alliance so we can teach our guildies the basic raiding techinques. I should be back in a few days if you want to talk more about it. I think this alliance would be both benefical for both of us with our clerics and extra dps and your solid raid force. It would be nice to be able to get help from TF on backflagging and an occasional joint raid.
karley

Re: Greetings from Bladekeepers!!!!

Postby Bilnick » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:02 am

Hi there.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Or maybe a guild merge?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby karley » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 pm

At this time, a guild merge would not be a good idea for the simple fact we are as green as a frog's ass. I can say when I speak from the guild we have some good people here. We are a caring guild, very family oriented and not hardcore raiders like the uber guilds on maelin. Thats why I like our people they still have their innocence. We dont bicker and fight, have a good set of officers here and talk about how we want to progess as a guild. Getting there has always been a problem for many guilds. We tried a joint raid with SV in anguish last week and failed three times on the first boss. It was a good step forward for us even though we failed.

I lead one of the most successful mid tier guilds back in the day on Quellious. Last saturday as a guild we started working on crystalos flagging. All the guildies that were on got 3 bags and 3 key parts from the mino fort which was over 15-20 people. At this time we dont have the people to progess to documents, essences or J/z faction quests as a guild yet unless we get some help. I have mention the idea to the other officers and guild leader and they are in favor of alliances but I dont think a merger would work at this time. I think we can both help each other and I am sure our people would love to see more to the game that they are doing now. We average currently 20-30 people at different times of the day. We are still growing as a guild and I dont want to see them go elsewhere due to boredom. So the officers/gl and I have been working to keep their minds active and awake. Alot of people like to key their toons but it a family guild which is cool too. So I think an alliance works best for us. Coa loot would be a good upgrade for us at this time and would teach the basic concepts without failing and people getting mad and leaving. The learning curve to advanced content starts here with assist healing and rampage tanking. I would to like teach them and getting them some extra help from TF would be welcomed. As a guild, I would think a infusion of young talent would help Tribal Fury from being bottomfed from the upper tier guilds. We would like to keep our identity at this time but love to help you guys out when we can.
karley

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:09 pm

I can tell you that TF is raiding Frostcrypt and Ashengate which requires all the raiders to have ally faction with the proper people and various tasks completed, both group and raid before you can even join the raids in those zones. There is the 85% rule, but that doesn't get many in that aren't flagged and the flags that drop are probably already spoken for by TF members.

I know they are breaking in Solteris, which again requires a 8 task arc to be completed by each raider to join the raids. Your members would need to knock those out, also.

What is the average level of your guild members? A good group and a half of TF members should be able to actually clear all of Anguish except for the boss mob. If you are having trouble in Anguish with a full raid, it sounds like TF may be to far ahead of what you are needing.

Keep in mind I am not in TF and have no say on what goes on, I'm just making some observations that maybe others in TF will think about and comment on.

Maybe the TF officers have a plan that can incorporate your members into their raids which would work out for all, I wouldn't be the one to comment on that.
Goofydoofy

Postby karley » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:33 pm

I have done all the tasks associated with AG/FC. I loved AG/FC as a tank but hated FC as a cleric. As this point I think helping with flagging would help us greatly. As with Flagging you should have seen how interested our guild was doing the backflagging with Crystalos. They were like a pack of wolves. I dont mind helping people with flagging as well as our officers but your current context is too hard for us as a guild. Alot of us would go down like a 2 dollar hooker. We have heart and desire just need the tools. As I have said before we in return can offer your guild some fresh unmolded raw talent that wants to do more. As we both know the talent pool grows smaller every day. Not to say that what water is in the pool does smell and stink from time to time.
karley

Postby Clarr » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Is this the same Karley Marxx who typed "remove" in AD guild chat less than three weeks ago? The members all laughed and then that toon disappeared from the guild roster. :huh:
:titanic Clarr
Clarr

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Nice to meet you Karl. Please send me a PM with a date/time you would like to meet in game and we can discuss further. Or if you want we can just share PMs.

Talk to you soon, and thanks for your interest!
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Postby Serano » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:23 pm

hiya!
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby karley » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:19 am

We are planning Crystalos flagging raid ducuments or essences this saturday at 1 pm est. If you have an alt who needs a backflag you are welcome to come. If you already have it you are still welcome to come.
karley

Postby Hipityhipity » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:41 pm

I am always willing to come help and even tank for you all if you so desire but to give you an idea of my availibility I work M-F 10-7 Sat 10-6 Sunday 12-5 Mountain Standard Time

As a Guild I believe TF is Raiding Monday Tuesday and Thursday in the evenings atm So other than those times if you let me know I will be on to help you :)

Hipityhipity Hop
Hipityhipity

Highscores: 4

Postby Ceruis » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:42 pm

lol i was reading this and reading goofy's comments.... you'd think goof had never left us.... :spank :chair :beer: <--Mechell, Ceruis still gone for another couple of weeks...
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Tagged in TF or not, I still make more sense then the rest of ya!
Goofydoofy

Postby Stonecrush » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:20 pm

If by sense you mean Goats Pregnant, then yes.
Stonecrush

Postby Hilf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:36 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hilf

Return to Open Chat