:)

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

:)

Postby NaTi » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Best of luck TF! I decided to follow some fellow guildies. Sae and Bear… watch out sneaky stalker rogue coming your way!

My biggest thing right now is spending time with mike, which is hard when he is raiding when I CAN play… then he is done raiding, and I am supposed to start raiding with TF? They only time I get to spend with him and group is during TF raids, and that is not fair to my TF guildies... and also the reason I haven’t been raiding. I know many of you already knew that. I was just clearing it up.

I just wanted to say thank you for EVERYTHING! AD basically raids the same time that Triality does, so it should work out a lot better. I will miss you guys a lot! If I don’t get in (which is a possibility cuz I’m still WAY new at the game, I would love to come crawling back) LOL.

I hope TF’s raid numbers get up again and you start kicking some @$$! I know I was never a 100% RA member... (Pfft. Not even close) it had a lot to do with my work and school schedule.. So, I know if I leave, the other rogies will do just fine. I have faith in them. :) they are good peeps.
Last edited by NaTi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
last time i checked.... yup still a noob...

NaTi

Re: :)

Postby saeinya » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:01 pm

/hugs
saeinya

Re: :)

Postby Ceruis » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 am

See ya :D
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Return to Open Chat